Hello everyone! I apologize if i haven't been posting quite as frequently, i've been SO busy lately! As a quick update, basically i've got photography/media coursework to finish, university interviews, job interview, etc.. so i've kinda been a little rushed off my feet. But, before Janurary ends I thought i'd get a quick post in:)
Ok, so I thought i'd do the 'what's in my makeup bag' slightly different to everyone elses. I'm going to include what's been in various makeup bags since god knows when! and of course, the makeup I tend to use everyday.
Firstly, here's kinda all my makeup that i've probably used in the past 3-5 years? haha! excuse the deteriorated labels..
Ok, first off all my eyeliners from old to new! They're mostly Loreal Super Liner which is like a felt tip pen, the other is rimmel i thiiink as it was on offer or something at the time, and last of all.. the most unexpected. I've raved about the NYC products but they're literally so good and cheap! Out of all my years of investigating NYC defintely comes out top, I promise you.
Next, all my foundations! This one's kinda simple. i've always stuck with 'True Match' by L'oreal as i've found them to be really good on my skin and, well, match! As I loved NYC mascara and liner so much I decided to try out the foundation, even though I purchased the lightest one it still looks orangey on my skin. That lets them down! Sort it out! Then, of course, my beloved Naked Skin that I got at Christmas by Urban Decay - Perfection.
Say hello to ALLL my mascara's! hahah! I've probably got loads more stashed away somewhere, but these are all the ones I could be bothered to find from the past 3+years. Ok, starting from the far right:
- Some crappy mascara I got in a magazine i think? haha EMBARRASING.
- Max Factor 2000 calorie.. can't really remember much about this one, don't think it was very good.
- This goldy one was from the Accessorize makeup area in Superdrug from ages ago haha! Think it was really cheap so that's probably why I have it
- Think the black/red mascara is from Maybelline, it's one of their sideline not-so-popular makes. I remember this one to be good for a week, then ran out instantly! Con.
- The pink/green mascara tube also from Maybelline is a tricky one. It has mixed reviews, personally I wouldn't purchase it again as there's not a lot in it, although it was an ok mascara for the young teens.
- Max Factor mascara.. can't remember the name of it sorry! the labels rubbed off!..awkward.. but I know it was pricey, not sure if it still is but I remember that I really liked this, It lengthed my eyelashes immensely.
- Illegal Length by Maybelline - I didn't like this one, it didn't do much for me and the brush itself was far too bendy and horrible. Not reccomended.
- The bluey bottle.. called 'Sexy Curves' by Rimmel London. My boyfriend's mum actually gave me this, as she didn't like it. I know how she felt.
- I used to have an obssesion with L'oreal Paris and this justifies it! The black/gold masara tube called 'Volume Million Lashes' is outstanding, really good mascara but pricey.
- Next mascara, same one! (Like i said, obssession!)
- I can't remember the name of the cross hatched bottle, although I know it's by Rimmel. Not very good.
- The next three orange mascara's are all Scandal Eyes by Rimmel - defintely the best thing to come from them. As you can see, from the amount i bought, it's a good one.
- Next, is the Rimmel London 'Scandal Eyes Show Off' - I thought it would be quite good judging by the orange one, however the brush and everything else is so rubbish! DO NOT BUY IT.
- One of my favourite mascara's of all time, NYC's 'Big Bold Mascara' which is absolutely AMAZING and only like £2.99/3.99! BARGAIN.
- Last but not least, my Mac Falsies mascara that I got at christmas. It's a good mascara don't get me wrong, but you have to use loads of it to actually see a difference:/
Hope you enjoyed my Makeup post! What do you use? What do you think of the brands I reviewed?