So, i've seen this on quite a few blogs, you may ask, what is it? The Liebster Award basically boosts someone's blog reputation IF they have under 200 followers - which is a fantastic idea and everyone deserves a chance at it! I've been lucky enough to be nominated by the wonderful Rosalie Jayne - special shout out to you - thank you lovely! x
- Answer 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs (of course, with under 200 followers) and make 11 questions for them to answer
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
woah, ok this is tricky, here we go..!
1. Sounds cliche because mostly everyone on here is in to fashion, but i LOVE it and intend to study it at University this September.
2. My guilty pleasure is to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians!
3. Snow absolutely irritates me - i'm most definitely a sunshine child!
4. I was born in England, raised in Italy, moved to Holland, Australia then back and forth to Italy and England! (I've now been living in England for 5 years though don't worry, i'm not ALWAYS on the move!)
5. This will sound so cheesy, if you're shy of corniness look away now! random fact number 5? my boyfriend Josh is my best friend, been together nearly a year now and i'm really happy.
6. I'm a self-confessed shopaholic - when I have money in my bank account i literally can't stop buying things!
7. I try and grow my nails, but they either split or i unintentionally bite them - oops.
8. I can't go a day without using any Urban Decay product - it's amazing!
9. My favourite bands are The Wombats and You Me At Six
10. At a You Me At Six gig in Manchester, someone threw like some heavy object at my face, I literally had a bulging wound on my forehead nearly knocking me out. Resulted in waiting at A&E till 4 in the morning - not good! hahahaa
11. My nephew Lorenzo (half italian/half english) was born summer 2012 and he's the best thing that's ever happened to our family.
1. If you could only eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?ooft tough one! most likely pasta with tinned tomatoes - i'm a massive Italian food fan.
2. What is your favourite city that you've visited or that you'd like to visit?
i'd LOVE to visit New York! My Dream!
3. Favourite Beauty item?
Anything Urban Decay
4.If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
I could say I would like to be rich, however thinking about it - I wouldn't change a thing. You learn from your mistakes, and life isn't supposed to be easy!
5.Coffee or Tea
Neither! haha i'm weird! I just like hot chocolate or cold drinks:p
6. Do you collect anything?
Strangely enough a pile of cosmo magazines have been gathering on my shelf.. does that count?
7. Is there a natural phenomenon in the world you've always wanted to see or go to? (e.g the northern lights or the grand canyon etc.)
I'd really love to go see the Northern Lights! It looks so beautiful!
8. What is your starsign? Do you believe it means anything?
Aquarius:) Yep, I read my horoscope monthly, and weirdly most of the time it turns out true!
9.Favourite Item of clothing?
Jeans. By far, can't go wrong with a pair of jeans.
10.What is something you are passionate about and why?
Fashion for sure. Why? because you can express yourself in so many different ways, no matter what clique you're in, where you come from or who you are.
11. Who inspires you?
Kim Kardashian! So jealous of her prettyness and lifestyle! haha really though, maybe my Mum, because she's just a super duper hero.
That was actually so much fun answering those! Thanks once again Rosalie! You can find her blog here.
Here are my questions!
1. What's your biggest fear?
2. What's your lifetime ambition?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time?
4. Chocolate or Sweets?
5. If you had to take an object with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
6. If you had the opportunity to claim lots of money but lose your blog, would you do it?
7. Who inspires you?
8. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
9. What's one item of clothing you can't live without?
10. Would you rather be famous, or the best friend of someone famous?
11. If you could, would you go the past to see your ancestors, or would you travel to the future?
Thank you to all my followers and every comment I get, you spur me on to keep blogging! The blogs in which is paricuraly admire and are deserving for a nomination are:
David Ole from www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk
Libby Rodgers from www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk
Rosalie Jayne from http://rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk
Lauren Hemming from http://lolhem.blogspot.co.uk
Natasha from www.thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk
Caitlin Clare from http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Emilie Hackett from http://emiliethehackett.blogspot.co.uk
Irene from http://icantwearwhite.blogspot.co.uk
Imogen from http://www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Marcella from http://blogginginpyjamas.blogspot.co.uk/
Laura from http://www.lollylovesx.blogspot.co.uk/
I look forward to hearing back from you all!:)