My dress needed pulling down a little here - the downside of any bodycon dress! This beautiful dress however, was so lovely fitting, and the cut out detail on the sleeves and chest area gave it a sexy feel - without being too revealing which was a really nice touch. After WEEKS of searching for the perfect dress, I found this beauty from 'Mango' for a reasonable £35.
My outfit also featured a 'Guess' watch which I got for Christmas which I THINK is about £80-90? A cross pendant necklace from New Look which was £3.99 PLUS it was on buy one get one free, so I bagged some black/gold drop earrings to wear as well (which you can't really see!) Lastly, I wore some black cut-out wedges from New Look which cost around £15, however by the end of the night my feet were so painful that I had to get the Taxi back bare-footed (classy, I know haha!)
For my hair, I used 'Enrapture' heat rollers which are absolutely amazing. You can't go wrong with them, your hair will come out literally almost perfect every time even if you're a beginner at curling hair. Enrapture Heat rollers do cost around £75 last time I checked, but I actually bought them last year for only £40 in the Argos sale which was fab!
For my makeup I opted for a smokey eye look, as to match with the sleek black dress. Here are the products that I used in order:
1. Urban Decay 'Naked Skin' Foundation in the shade 3.0
2. Bare Minerals (Square-Ended) Brush for my brows
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette (used the colours tease, bootycall, snakebite, pistol and more - will do a post on this at some point
4. Used 'Sex and The City' False Eyelashes in 'Carrie' - they're so good and cheap!
5. It's not really visible in the photos, but I then used Mac lipstick.