Hello fellow TrustinVoguers and Newbies! Hope everyone's having a fab bank holiday weekend!:)
The weather was actually lovely up north today, and it was full of shopping, aching feet and a beer garden! I'll be sharing the Instagram photos and talking about a collective haul very soon!
This post is going to be on the outfit that I wore today, as it was a nice day I opted for this - however I wish I wore perhaps tan-colour tights or even bare leg! - But i'm not that brave for May!:p
1. Dress - New Look // £12.00 in the Sale!
2. Black Tights - £2.00 // Primark?
3. Cardigan - River Island // £30.00 (From last year)
4. Tortoise-Shell Sunglasses -// £2.99 - New Look
7. Converse - Bank // £40.00 (Please excuse them, they're like 5 years old or something haha!)
9. Nail Polish - Revlon // Coral
10. MUA Power Pout // £3.00
Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to vote for my blog in the Cosmopoltian Blog Awards 2013 for 'Best Newcomer'! Here's the link: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/